Monday 26 September 2011

Halloween Costume

okay, I know it's early but I went with my housemate to Value Village today and may have spent 53$ on stuff for my Halloween costume... all I am missing is the hat!

My housemates and I are going as Alice in Wonderland characters. I am the Mad Hatter, we have an Alice, White Rabbit, Chesire cat, and the Queen of Hearts. We are making our costumes, making it a more human version of each. I was the only one super gonghoe to go today but everyone's juices got flowing once we were in the store. Obviously make-up, hair, and the infamous hat are still to come but I thought I'd give a sneak peek. This is also the first time I used my new webcam to take pictures... it's actually not horrible quality.



AMAZING SHOES!!!!!


AMAZING VEST!!!!! with the gloves in the pocket!

Couldn't say no to the tie!




Mad Hatter <3
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment