Monday 18 March 2013

Smells like team spirit!

Hello,

So after that very heavy post, I am here to say that I have added an extra level of stress by having to retake a Bacteriology test. And I have no one to blame but myself. I really should have studied for it instead of whining. So I am knee deep in work and all I can do is slowly wade out of it by doing as much as I can, when I can. Resit is Thursday. I can do it... I hope!

The Stags' coed hockey team has been really pushed to the limit this month with IM AND Challenge Cup games. Despite our amazing teamwork and extreme dedication, CC is not looking so good this year. But I can really feel myself improving as a player. I need to work on my passing and shooting, but I feel much more comfortable on my skates! I plan on continuing during the off season with a prof team that plays scrimmages once a week all summer. Never can get enough ice time!

Coed Scarlet Stags - 2013 --> With our #1 Fan and our real life mascot!!!

We also made a new Stag mascot. It took us months but it looks pretty awesome!

Designed and made by us!


I am hoping to get a Parasite post in soon. But right now I need to focus on getting this resit out of the way. Next Monday will be our last midterm of the year. It might be easier if it JUST STOPPED SNOWING!!! I really got my hopes up this time. I know one kid that doesn't mind...
Winnie <3
What a goof.


No comments:

Post a Comment